The first and most important step of any finishing or painting project is the surface preparation. Prep work is the key to a good finish! We pride ourselves on paying particular attention to carefully stripping, sanding and cleaning the surface because without proper preparation the end result will be unsatisfactory. Our customers are kept informed about each step of the project, and are involved in the color choice and surface finish selections.
- Complete or partial refinishing of your piece
- Color choice: paint, stains, clear coats
- Paints: we offer a wide variety of paints, including conversion varnish, lacquer, water-based paints, all of which can be color matched to your project.
- Finishes: Our favorite finish is a satin gloss lacquer which is water, heat and alcohol/liquid resistant but we have many other finishes available.
- Interior furniture
- Patio furniture
- Unfinished furniture
- Custom made pieces (wood or metal)
- Wicker furniture
- Or anything else you have that needs to be professionally painted